Decoration tips with wall mirrors
Tips when Decorating with Wall Mirrors
- Keep things in proportion when decorating with wall mirrors. Try to accentuate tall or open spaces with mirror pieces that match the scope.
- Don’t fill large wall spaces with several small pieces; you may fill the space, but you will likely lose balance and create a cluttered look. Instead, choose one or two dramatic items that match the proportion of the room.
- Wall mirrors come in a variety of shapes and sizes to open worlds of design possibilities. A seamless mirror installation nearly doubles any average-sized room. A floor-to-ceiling mirrors reflective qualities brighten the room.
- Try positioning wall mirrors so they reflect something that is pleasing to the eye such as soft candle light, a silk floral or framed artwork. This will add light, depth, and visual appeal to your living space.
- Many wall mirrors are themselves works of art. These pieces won’t just reflect the decor of a room; they will reflect something of your personality as well.
- Consider the size of each mirror. Some wall mirrors have richly detailed frames outside the mirror glass.
- Whatever shape or style you choose our wall mirrors promise to add welcoming light and depth to any setting
We supply and install custom mirrors. Mirrors create the appearance of space and beauty in your home. Call us for a personal consultation. We will advise you and help design a mirrored wall for your space.