Glass work Procedures
How We Work With You From Concept to Design To Creation & Installation
We approach each project with a consistent set of guidelines and precision coupled with experience and detail. We take pride in our ability in finding out what our customers’ need and bringing their vision to reality. We work closely with contractors, builders, architects, and homeowners during the initial planning stages of the project and will provide suggestions and recommendations.
STEP 1 – INITIAL DESIGN & REQUIREMENT
- When bringing your glass or mirror project to us, we begin by carefully listening to you to fully understand the end results you desire.
- All our glasses are unique and require individual pricing depending on size, style, and materials needed to complete the final glass work.
- We work with you to offer our experience and knowledge, clarifying the design specifications for you, so you’ll know what to expect.
- A detailed price quote will be provided to outline the costs for materials and labor.
STEP 2 – CONCEPT DESIGN & MEASUREMENT
- We will initially offer around 3- 4 designs using the latest computer design software.
- We will also perform a detailed site evaluation for any specification.
- We use accurate measuring tools, including laser levels to record the services exact measurement for the final shop drawing.
- We may use template for special cut out designs
STEP 3- PROJECT CONFIRMATION & WORK DETAILS & WORK SCHEDULE
- Upon confirmation, we will explain the timeline for completing the work and coordinate with you to ensure our access or delivery to the building or construction site is conducted according to your needs.
- If changes or modifications are necessary that are beyond the scope of the original design specification, we will communicate this information to you.
STEP4 – INSTLALATION & COMPLETION
- With the final selected design confirmed we set to Work, Deliver and Install